Following are the terms and conditions for participation by consumers in the YAARI NIBHAO JEET MANAO CONTEST campaign (the “Campaign”) brought to you by United Spirits Limited, for promotion of the brand McDowell’s No.1 Original or McDowell’s No1 Luxury Soda in states of AP/Telanaga)
By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are applicable for the "McDowell’s No.1 Original Soda or McDowell’s No1 Luxury Soda in the states of AP and Telangana which will be applicable during the term of the offer (hereinafter referred as "Campaign Period")
2. The Terms and Conditions apply to every person (“Participant”) entering the McDowell’s No.1 original Soda (or McDowell’s No 1 Luxury Soda in the states of AP/Telangana ) “Yaari Nibhao Jeet Manao Offer” (the “Contest”) conducted by United Spirits Limited (“USL”)
3. At the time of entering the Contest, the Participant must be a resident of India and must be an Indian citizen. Participant and all his/her friends who feature in the photos submitted as a part of the Contest, must not be less than twenty five (25) years old. The age of all Participants and all his/her friends who feature in the photos submitted as a part of the Contest, to be calculated from the date a Participant submits his/ her entry for the Contest. All entries in this Contest will be automatically disqualified without notice if an entrant is less than twenty five (25) years of age or if he/ she promotes this Contest through unsolicited commercial e-mail and/or multiple postings
4. To avail this offer the consumer is to complete the steps outlined for sharing the photo / video submissions.
5. Each Participant must complete their entry by answering specified question on the online microsite based contest run by provider appointed by USL for the activity. Each Participant must complete the contest process successfully to be eligible for the prizes (defined below).
6. By entering the Contest, each Participant promises that he or she fulfils the eligibility requirements. USL reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries including but not limited to the Pre-Qualified Entries (see point 3) and the eligibility of Participant who has submitted entry for the Contest, at any time during or after the Contest, to disqualify any entries including but not limited to the Pre-Qualified Entries (defined below) and to not consider entries that are incomplete or illegible. In the event of any dispute concerning the eligibility of any Participant, USL’s decision shall be final.
7. Prizes: The participant is eligible for the gratification after successfully answering the question. The winners are selected from an automate process on the randomizer once they successfully answer the question. They are eligible to win the one of the following prizes
Level Type Estimated Nos Estimated value
1 LED TV 3 INR 35000
2 Mobile Phones 20 INR 6000
3 3 T20 Tickets per winner 30*3 INR 3000 each
8. In respect of each unique winner , after the prize is delivered, USL shall have no further obligations to the participating Consumer.
9. Participation in this Campaign is voluntary and at the sole discretion of the Consumer. By participating in this Campaign, the consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions as well as the decisions of USL which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign.
10. USL will send an email to the Prize Winners at the email address given by the entrant. In the event that the Prize Winners do not acknowledge/ accept/ collect/ use their prizes within the stated timeline and/ or do not provide the information requested for by USL within the stated timelines, the Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that he/ she shall forfeit the prize being awarded and USL shall have the right to award the same prize(s) to another Participant(s).
11. USL is not responsible for failure to contact any potential winner(s), and will not be responsible for contacting or awarding the prizes to any selected Participant(s) who does not respond to USL’s e-mail or telephone calls, if any, within the time periods provided, for any reason whatsoever. Further, in no event shall USL be held liable for a prize if it does not reach the winner or recipient for reasons beyond its control.
12. Contest entries and any materials (whether in written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) of the Participants is the property of USL and USL shall have the right, in perpetuity, to use the material in any medium (including internet) free of charge and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. All present and future intellectual property rights in any such material become and remain the sole property of USL. The Participant hereby expressly, irrevocably and unconditionally waives, to the maximum extent possible, all moral rights to which he/she may now or at any time be entitled in respect of any video, photo, film or other document protected by intellectual property rights.
13. USL reserves the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Campaign at any time during the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
14. Dispute resolution: These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have ben entered upon in Bangalore, and the Courts of Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.
15. USL, their service provider and their affiliated partners may contact Campaign participating Consumers regarding other products in the future if the consumer opts-in for future offers and rewards. By opt-in in the campaign, the Consumer agrees to grant USL the right to contact the Consumer in the future about any product, promotion, offer, survey or such other activity for USL or any of its brands.
16. The Campaign starts 12 Midnight IST on 7th March , 2016 and ends on 30st June, 2016 at 11:59 PM IST or till the promo stocks last. Post the offer ends, users with valid codes on McDowell’s No1 Original promo packs may be able to redeem alternative rewards at the discretion of USL.
17. In case of any issues, consumers can call the USL customer care number
18. USL and/or its designated agencies, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the Competition.
19. USL does not accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. USL shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with this promotion, prize or prizes and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by participant arising from this promotion or the prize/s
21. No entries from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
22. Stocks without offer also available
23. Offer available in select cities and outlets only
24. USL does not encourage excessive drinking and promotes consumers to ‘Drink Responsibly’