Following are the terms and conditions for participation by consumers in the "McDowell’s No.1 Original MOBILE OFFER campaign (the “Campaign”) brought to you by United Spirits Limited, for promotion of the brand McDowell’s No.1 Original
By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are applicable for the "McDowell’s No.1 Original MOBILE RECHARGE OFFER" which will be applicable during the term of the offer (hereinafter referred as "Campaign Period").
2. The Campaign is open to consumers above the age of 25 years who are users of pre-paid mobile phone connections located in the Indian state of Assam, Bihar & Jharkhand.
3. To avail this offer and participate in the Campaign, a Consumer, upon purchasing 180ml of McDowell’s No1 Original or 375ml of McDowell’s No.1 Original must open the product pack, locate the unique alpha numeric code printed under the cap, and SMS the unique code from under the cap to long code ‘9008590085’. By sending the SMS to the long code, the Consumer expressly opts to participate in the Campaign and to receive a message back from USL’s service provider.
Upon sending a valid Unique Code from a pre-paid mobile phone from the above state mentioned in point 2, the Consumer will be awarded a mobile recharge of Rs.10.with a maximum cap of 10 recharges per day per number.
Mobile recharge will be confirmed via SMS confirmation to the Consumer. Each unique product code is valid for one Campaign entry only. Please note, post-paid mobile phones are not eligible for mobile recharge during this offer.
4. In respect of each unique Product code, after the re-charge is completed, USL shall have no further obligations to the participating Consumer.
5. Participation in this Campaign is voluntary and at the sole discretion of the Consumer. By participating in this Campaign, the consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions as well as the decisions of USL which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign.
6. Participation in this Campaign is via SMS and applicable normal SMS rates will apply. For more details kindly get in touch with your operator
7. USL cannot guarantee connectivity via the mobile network of the telecoms service provider subscribed to by the consumer. Accordingly, USL shall not be responsible or liable for any inability of, or failure by, the Consumer to connect to any of the above mobile recharge telephone numbers.
8. Inability to send SMS to the long code for mobile recharge may be due to various reasons including but not limited to network congestion, consumer being outside coverage area, network unavailability, third party dependency, or entering an incorrect code, etc.
9. USL shall not be responsible for misdirected SMS while entering the response via SMS.
10. USL reserves the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Campaign at any time during the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
11. Dispute resolution: These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been entered upon in Bangalore, and the Courts of Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.
12. During the Campaign Period, Consumers may participate multiple times in the Campaign i.e. each time the Consumer purchases 180ml or 375ml of McDowell’s No1 Original promo packs with codes under the cap. In case of invalid code entry, maximum number of invalid entries allowed are 3 per day.
13. USL, their service provider and their affiliated partners may contact Campaign participating Consumers regarding other products in the future if the consumer opts-in for future offers and rewards. By opt-in in the campaign, the Consumer agrees to grant USL the right to contact the Consumer in the future about any product, promotion, offer, survey or such other activity for USL or any of its brands.
14. This offer is applicable across all telecom providers operating in India in state of Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand
15. The Campaign is applicable only for consumers with pre-paid mobile numbers in above state.
16. The Campaign starts at 12 Midnight 30th of Sep, 2016 and ends on 6th October, 2016 at 11:59 PM IST or till the promo stocks last. Post the offer ends, users with valid codes on McDowell’s No1 Original promo packs may be able to redeem alternative rewards at the discretion of USL.
17. In case of any issues, consumers can call the USL customer care number - 022-61950402 between 3 PM IST to 11 PM IST
18. USL and/or its designated agencies, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the Competition.
19. Airtime rewards cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.
20. USL does not accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
24: USL shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with this promotion, prize or prizes and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by participant arising from this promotion or the prize/s
21. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
22. Stocks without offer also available
23. Offer available in select cities and outlets only
24. USL does not encourage excessive drinking and promotes consumers to ‘Drink Responsibly’