The end of the year is drawing close, bringing with it the great party season and New Years' Eve! December is a great time of the year to relax after a stressful year, reflect, go out with friends, travel to new destinations and allow yourself great experiences. Here are some awesome destinations you should visit to live it up this party season.
1. Mumbai: Say hello to the city of blinding lights, the city that never sleeps. When it comes to the best places to celebrate the New Year in Mumbai, the city is home to a staggering array of places to have a good time - so whether you're looking to dance into the night or a quiet round of cocktails with close friends, everything is on offer. You will also definitely find options to suit your wallet.
2. Delhi: Partying in Delhi is legendary - loud music, heavy beats (lots of Honey Singh), innovative drinks, hardcore dancing - and the soothing Delhi winter outside the club. Delhi knows how to party, and celebrating there is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Delhi New Year Packages are also available at top clubs and restaurants, so book early to get a good deal.
3. Goa: India's party capital - when you want a good time, all roads lead to Goa. The beachy state thrives at the end of the year with hundreds of party-goers thronging to its New Year's Eve parties. You will make new friends - nothing brings people closer better than a night out together! Whether you want to party at a super club or on the beach. When you're not partying, you could relax by the sea taking in the views, cool off in the pool or admire the clear blue skies up above. If Goa is too 'commercial' for you, beautiful Gokarna (Karnataka) should be your pick.
4. Gangtok: An unconventional but interesting option to spend the festive season. The city, covered in snow, looks stunning. You can spend the new year’s eve 2018 skiing or snowboarding. And when the night is about to kick in, head to any of the happening parties in local pubs and bars.
5. Bangalore: If chilled sessions are your thing (think: terrace scenes, great conversation, live music and great weather), you need to be in Bangalore this festive season. 31st December parties in Bangalore are plentiful (trust me, you will be spoilt for choice). The strong expat community adds in plenty of Christmas cheer. Bangalore also has some lovely weekend getaways such as Coorg, Mysore and Chikmaglur.
6. Kochi: Kerala is the perfect place to party at New Year’s eve amidst natural beauty and water bodies worth craving for. The beach parties are as exciting as ever. Kochi is quirky and fun - You can book a houseboat and enjoy personal time in the backwaters of Alleppey.
7. Pondicherry: It's all about Pondy’s vibe: less faded colonial-era ville, more bohemian-chic, New Age–meets–Old World hang-out on the international travel trail. A great place to reflect on the year that's been and what lies ahead - followed by some serious beach partying!
So all said and done, you have a plethora of places to party at this New Years' Eve. Question is, which option will you choose!
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to enjoy responsibly