The Royal Challengers Bangalore’s bold squad is leaving no stones unturned to reach their goal of clinching the Indian Premier League trophy this year. Just recently the RCB boys thrashed their rival team – Kings XI Punjab at the Holkar Stadium in Indore by 10 wickets and registered their fifth win at the IPL season this year.
And while the RCB team is working hard on the field and sweating it out in the gym to remain in the best shape for the game, the bold boys are occasionally also treating themselves to some delicious fare. Yeah, the bold squad is a bunch of foodies who love their grub as much as their game and are often seen wolfing down pizzas, cakes, fries and other yummies. We pulled out a few candid shots of the bold squad enjoying their chow. Here take a look at the RCB’s foodie gang…
1) Look at the glint in the eyes of RCB boy Pavan Deshpande as he opens his box of Domino’s Pizza, priceless!
2) Sharing is caring! Pavan shares his pizza with teammate Manan Vohra.
3) The RCB boys strike a happy pose after gobbling down a grand meal.
4) It is always a thumbs-up for Yuzvendra Chahal when he lay his hands on his favorite pizza.
5) The RCB boys are definitely ‘pizzaholic’!
6) Chris Woakes is completely dedicated to his pizza.
7) RCB’s star player AB de Villiers is totally a pizza freak.
8) Bowling coach Ashish Nehra and Mohammed Siraj enjoy some starters at RCB’s captain Virat Kohli’s restaurant – Nueva. (Also read: VIRAT KOHLI PLAYS THE PERFECT HOST TO RCB TEAMMATES AT NUEVA)
9) RCB boys after wolf down a sumptuous meal at Nueva.
10) RCB skipper Virat Kohli and Umesh Yadav celebrate the team’s victory with some yummy cake.