Watching a match in a sports bar could burn a hole in your pocket. Host a cricket screening at home and join the IPL 2018 bandwagon with these lip-smacking cocktails from some of the top bartenders in Mumbai. So go ahead, make some noise.
Say Hi to the Devil from Tippling Street, Juhu
- Truffle mushroom infused Smirnoff Vodka - 45 ml
- Regular vodka - 15 ml
- Homemade chocolate concoction - 45 ml
- Homemade Vanilla bitter - 3 dashes
- Garnish - Burnt cinnamon
Put all the ingredients like truffle mushroom infused vodka, regular vodka, Kahlua, homemade chocolate concoction and homemade vanilla bitter in a Boston glass. Put ice in it and shake it hard. Garnish it with a burnt cinnamon stick.
The Blue Fairy from Tippling Street, Juhu
- Black & White Whiskey - 60 ml
- Sweet & Sour mix - 40 ml
- Blueberry Apple Vanilla Bitter - 5 dashes
Pour sweet and sour mix and the blueberry apple vanilla bitter in an Old Fashioned Glass. Pour 60 ml Bourbon Whiskey in a copper mug. Flame the whiskey with the help of a blow torch and start blazing it from one mug to another for 15 - 20 seconds.
Caution: Use fireproof gloves for blazing. Slowly pour the flamed whiskey in the Old fashioned glass mixture which we prepared earlier. Put ice ball in the glass and burnt orange peel on top for the aroma and as a garnish.
Grillopolis from Toast Bistro & Bar, Andheri
What you need:
- Pineapple Chunks 4-5
- Smirnoff Vodka 45 ml
- Fresh Pineapple Juice 45 ml
- Aromatic Bitters 2 dashes
- Grill the pineapple chunks with a torch.
- Muddle the chunks with the vodka and top it with the juice.
- Shake it all in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain and serve chilled in a Pineapple Cocktail Glass.
- Add 2 dashes of bitters.
High on Chai By Toast Bistro & Bar, Andheri
What you need:
- White Rum 45 ml
- Captain Morgan dark Rum 5 ml
- Creamer 15 ml
- Masala Tea 30 ml
Shake all the ingredients over ice except the dark rum and strain it chilled into a chai glass or any short glass. Float the Dark Rum on top while slowly pouring the same over a tilted spoon. Garnish with a star anise & cinnamon stick.
LiveInStyle encourages you to drink responsibly.
Image courtesy: From the outlets (Tippling Street, Toast Bistro & Bar)