To celebrate the fiesta of autumn, Afraa in association with Ciroc presents an evening to remember. To usher in a mood of jollification, CONFLUENCE brings to you a fashion ensemble, blended through storytelling and showcasing. This gala event takes place at Afraa on the 17th of October, from 8 PM onwards. The show is conceptualized by Tina Mukherjee and Kaushik & Rajat, and would be hosted by the very eminent elocutionist Sujoy Prasad Chatterjee.
Here?s a quick glance at what lies ahead for the guests of this event:
- A fashionista?s tribute to Begum Akhtar, the queen of Ghazal and Thumri, by Tejas Gandhi N Chique, one of the most happening fashion designers in town.
- Shwetambari Sarees, Salt Lake, showcases its creations by giving a tribute to the Bollywood divas, starting from Meena Kumari to Madhuri Dixit.
- Sumona Parekh of Sumona Couture, who started off as a jewellery designer and later ventured into fine clothing, will present her latest collection ?Bridal 2014?. Mumtaz Sorcar will walk the ramp for her.
- Md Ikhlas, after creating an impression at the Kolkata fashion Week, will showcase his collection for men, albeit with a feminine touch.
- Deboshree will bring live to stage the rich heritage of Bengal through her collection of exclusive sarees.
- This event will also see actress Rituparna Sengupta walking the ramp as a showstopper for Deboshree?s.
- An array of fine food and drinks would be for the guests, so expect some exclusive dishes and cocktails to add color to this evening.
CONFLUENCE will bring together the finest of city?s designers, adding a theatrical perspective to fashion. Be a part of it to experience the difference.
Article & Photos By: Abhishek Sengupta
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!