Top 5 Indian DJs Performing @ Sunburn
India’s biggest music festival, Sunburn 2015, is right around the corner. And while you gear up to experience the best of artists from around the world, don’t miss our very own talented Indian DJs, sharing the same stages and out to spin some terrific, innovative and eclectic numbers. Here’s a quick peek at our top 5 Indian artists and what makes them remarkably different in the music world:
1. Rishabh Joshi: Better known as “Joshi”, this music producer has been taking the EDM world by storm ever since he stepped in. Having performed around the world, his extensive international exposure has accented his abilities, giving him a sharp ear for what will truly sway the crowds.
2. DJ Arsh: A DJ, music producer, and re-mixer, Arsh has been a popular name on the EDM scene for quite a while now. His ability to play a multitude of music genres is only surpassed by his partial taste for electronica and hip-hop, whose styles he amalgamates comfortably.
3. DJ Shaan: Popularly known to be the youngest Asian DJ ever to play in an international music festival, Shaan is a massive crowd-puller at the Sunburn Festival. His bold tunes and keen musical instincts have easily placed him among the top level performances at the Sunburn Music Festival.
4. Anish Sood: Holding a strong place in the Indian EDM world, Anish Sood is a dance music artist that has soared spectacularly for all to see. Electro, techno, and house are the music genres he’s most known for playing. But his almost intuitive ability to understand the moods of his audience – and influence it – is what really sets him apart.
5. DJ Priyanjana: In love with music since she was 13, and mixing music in a night club by the time she was 19, DJ Priyanjana’s flight to fame has been steady and intense. She’s a force to be reckoned with on the EDM scene. Her unique mix of sounds and fresh tracks easily puts her on the list of top artists performing at Sunburn.
Don’t miss this exciting line-up of talented artists who are known for becharming the mood of the audience and inevitably making you groove in unison to the music, only at Sunburn 2015.
This article has been written by Sindhu Sreenath.
Image Credits: thebanginbeats.com, www.festivalsherpa.com, gqcdn.gqindia.com
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!
Interesting article about best gift ideas for mentor with whom you can share your success stories.