Looking for the perfect venue to ring in 2016? Look no further than Movenpick Hotel & Spa, Bangalore, where there are parties to suit every mood, taste and whim.
1. Have your kinda party: Is your idea of a New Year’s Eve bash grooving the night away to some awesome tunes? Or, do you want a quiet, romantic evening in a charming setting? Want to be surrounded by family and friends and sit down to a feast? Or, maybe, you’d like to listen to some jazz under the stars? At the Movenpick Hotel, you can have any kind of party you want – from the Bollywood-themed Todu night at Gokula, to the rooftop party with jazz, bespoke evenings by the pool and a gala bash at My Place, perfect for family celebrations.
2. Music for every mood: At Gokula, the party venue, DJ Vicky will be spinning out Bollywood beats and nothing can stop you from hitting the dance floor. On the rooftop, under a star-lit sky, it’s the strains of jazz that will see in the New Year. At My Place, the hotel’s all-day restaurant, a live band will set the mood. Take your pick.
3. Great food & drink: What’s a New Year Party without great drinks, right? At Movenpick, the packages offer unlimited select premium beverages to keep you in high spirts. The hotel’s chefs have gourmet delights planned for the various venues as well – from a specially crafted menu on the terrace, to romantic dinners for two and a lavish spread of global cuisine at My Place.
4. Stay over in style: Who wants to drive home after a night of partying? The Movenpick is offering fabulous party packages that include a stay in their superb rooms, plus late breakfast so you can really awaken to the New Year in the midst of luxury.
5. Service that’s special: With all those people partying out there, service makes a difference. You can count on the team at Movenpick to cater to your every whim. What’s more, there’s a secure kids area for their little guests and valet on request service to ensure responsible partying.
For more details please call +919066021779 and book your tickets!
Want entry to the best new year party in your city? Click here
Image Credits: facebook.com
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!