I was having lunch out with my office yaars yesterday. It was one of those work lunches to prep for a big brief. Everything was going well when suddenly the bill arrived and it was as if people inherently knew to split the bill. You must be wondering why am I talking about this. When this happened, I was reminded of how I used to ask my college yaars to pay the canteen bill because I was too broke to even exist.
Have you ever felt nostalgic as I am feeling right now? Well, if you are feeling nostalgic then here is something for you.
1. Have you ever eaten your college yaar’s tiffin box like it was yours? I don’t know about you, but I am guilty as charged
2. Come to think of it, my friends still owe me Rs. 1200
3. Peter Pan was right. We shouldn’t have grown up. Now all we have are priorities
4. Brb, my office yaar has spammed by inbox with mails
5. Saacha yaar wahi jo apne notes share kare
6. I can travel the whole world with my college yaars but kasam se office yaar ke sath bagal wali gali main bhi nahi jaa paate
7. Jo mazza yaaro ke saath bus mein hai woh gaadi mein kahaan?
8. Bhai, kuch nahi toh birthday bumps hi milte the!