Cricketers are stars in their own right, and they’re known for their flamboyance, both, on the field and off it. Our Pepsi IPL stars know they shine on the field, but what does it take to make their stardom apparent when they step out? Well, it is their rides of course! The boys really bring out the toys on the road.
Behold, an inventory of the fast cars that our IPL stars own, love and flaunt as much as their cricketing skills.
This budding Pepsi IPL star recently added another beauty to his garage and is now the proud owner of a brand new Audi R8 LMX - a model that was recently launched in the country. Apart from cricket, Virat Kohli has a huge passion for elegance, speed and class. What better than cars can give him that? Other than this speedy beast, he also owns:
- Renault Duster 110PS: Won it as Man of the series Award in 2012 in Srilanka at the age of 23.
- Toyota Fortune 4*4: The brand ambassador of Toyota Kirloskar Cars in India, Virat Kohli was presented a Toyota Fortuner 4*4 Wheel Drive which was then the best selling Luxury SUV.
- Audi S6: Our exceptional batsman was impressed by the car’s unmatched Terrain Quattro performance making it the Performance Edition of the series of A6 Sedan.
- Audi Q7 4.2: Being a huge fan of the SUV series, he planned to bag in the best among them all, the Audi Q7 4.2.
- Audi R8 V10: Nothing different from the league, but definitely the best, Virat loves driving around in High End Sports Cars with power as massive as 550 PS.