Although having a bottle of wine grace your dinner meal would be an exquisite experience, it is always important to focus first on the cuisine that you wish to prepare for your guests. A good food and wine pairing would not only add more flavour to your dinner, but it would also be something worth cherishing.
Also, avoid common myths about these pairings, namely, cheese and white wine, and meat and red wine complement each other.
Below are a list of food and wine that have an affinity for each other:
- Oysters and Muscadet/ Chablis
- Salmon and Pinot Noir/ Dolchetto
- Lamb and Cote du Rhone/ Amarone
- Duck and Pinot Noir/ Grenache
- BBQ and Zinfandel/ Shiraz
- Lobster and Albarino/ Semillion
- Veal Chop and Rioja/ Barberra/ Nebbiolo
Image Courtesy :
- Image 1 : www.fluxmag.com
- Image 2 : www.afitandperfectlife.com
- Image 3 : www.yelp.com
- Image 4 : www.juliabaileywine.com
- Image 5 : www.winelovers.com
- Image 6 : www.georgetowner.com
- Image 7 : www.bespokecollection.com
- This article is written by Amit Chavan.