- 2 large Green Apples, cored and cut into thin slices
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 6 cups Four Seasons Rosé Syrup
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
Santa Sangria is a fruity cocktail made by blending Green Apples, Raspberries, Rose Syrup and Pomegranate Juice. This jolly beverage is especially made for Christmas celebrations and is specifically served in Champagne Glasses. This cocktail is ideal for s girls’ night out or a holiday gathering.
Sangria is a Spanish drink that is made by blending Wine, chopped fruits, sugar and a dash of Brandy. Santa Sangria is made without Wine or Brandy and is served as a fruit punch. Many bartenders use Rose Syrup to add a sweet, rose-like flavour and aroma to this concoction. Pomegranate Juice gives this cocktail a red hue. Frozen raspberries are also added to make Santa Sangria slightly tart. This refreshing cocktail is found on the menus of many classic and modern bars and will surely delight your taste buds with its fruity flavours.
- This is a built-up cocktail made directly in a Wine Glass.
- Peel 2 large green apples and carefully cut out the cores.
- Cut them into fine slices and place them in a Wine Glass.
- Take a Mixing Glass and pour Rose Syrup and Pomegranate Juice into it.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly and pour the mix into the prepared Wine Glass.
- Garnish the mix with frozen raspberries and chill it in the freezer.
- Add crushed ice to keep the drink chilled for a longer time.