- 30ml Light Rum
- 10ml Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Orgeat Syrup
- 1 tsp Grenadine Syrup
- Sparkling White Wine
Bali Hai Cocktail is a refreshing tropical cocktail made by blending Light Rum, Lime Juice, Orgeat Syrup, and White Wine. The original version of this drink was made at Bali Hai restaurant in San Diego, which opened in the year 1955. It was served in a special mug.
Several variants of this delicious drink are served at many tropical bars and restaurants around the world. The Hawaiian version includes Okolehao Liqueur, which is made locally there. Different fruity variants of Bali Hai add Pineapple Juice, Guava Nectar, Orange Juice and many other fruit juices. Orgeat Syrup is added to this mix to give a sweet, almond-like flavour. This delicious cocktail is best served in a Collins Glass topped up with Sparkling White Wine.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Highball Glassfilled with lots of ice cubes.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with 4 to 5 ice cubes.
- Pour the mentioned measures of Light Rum, Lime Juice, Orgeat Syrup and Grenadine Syrup into the Shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously and pour the mix into a Collins Glass.
- Drop 3 to 4 ice cubes into the glass and top up the cocktail with Sparkling Wine.