- Cracked Ice
- 20ml Vodka
- 20ml Peach Schnapps
- 40ml Cranberry Juice
- Cape gooseberry to decorate
Woo Woo is one of the popular Vodka Cocktails, which can be served in a number of ways. This cocktail is made by blending Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry Juice. You can serve this drink as a Highball or as a Shooter. The Highball is made by pouring all these spirits on ice in a Highball Glass. Shooter is made by taking 1oz of all the three ingredients in a Shot Glass.
Peach Schnapps and Cranberry Juice make this cocktail delicious and fruity. Peach Schnapps adds a unique peach-like sweetness to the drink, while Cranberry Juice makes it slightly citrus. To make this drink look attractive, some bartenders use a cape gooseberry and lemon peels as garnish. Several variants of this cocktail are found at various Tropical and Continental Bars. Georgia Peach is one such variant, which replaces Vodka with Gin.
- This cocktail is served built-up in a Highball Glass.
- Take a chilled Highball Glass and half fill it with cracked ice.
- Pour the mentioned measures of Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry Juice into the glass.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly, until the drink develops a light orange hue.
- Garnish the mix with a cape gooseberry and lime peels.
- You can use Pernod, instead of Peach Schnapps to make this concoction sweet.