- 90ml Dry Gin
- 30ml Vodka
- 15ml Lillet
- Cracked Ice
“Three Measures of Gordon’s (Gin), one measure of Vodka and half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it over ice and add a thin slice of lemon peel.” These are the exact words of James Bond.Vesper Martini is a bitter variant of the Vodka Martini, made by blending Vodka, Gin and Kina Lillet.
Kina Lillet is referred to as "the aperitif of Bordeaux” and is used to add a bitter flavour to the drink. It is found in bars under the label of White or Blanc Lillet. Vesper Martini is served shaken in a chilled Martini Glass but James Bond preferred to drink it in a deep Champagne Goblet. A lime peel or an Olive is used as a garnish to serve this magnificent drink.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Fill a Cocktail Shaker with lots of cracked ice and add 3 parts of Dry Gin, 1 part of Vodka and half part of Lillet to the mix.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the Shaker becomes misted from the outside.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lime peel or an Olive.