- 1 measure Raspberry Vodka
- 1 measure Framboise
- 1/2 measure Cointreau
- 3/4 measure Cranberry Juice
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
- 1 dash of Lime Cordial
- 1 Raspberry
The Spray is a fruity cocktail made by blending Vodka, Framboise, Cointreau and Cranberry juice. Flavoured Raspberry Vodka is used to make this relishing drink. Framboise is a flavouring agent and adds a fruity punch to this amazing concoction. Cointreau adds a slightly bitter aftertaste to the drink. Triple Sec can be used instead of Cointreau to make this delicious cocktail.
A large quantity of Cranberry Juice is used to make this concoction fruity and tangy. Cranberry Juice can be replaced with Orange Juice. Few drops of Orange Bitters are added to make this drink slightly bitter. Some bartenders make this drink sour by adding a dash of Lime Cordial. This cocktail is served in a Martini Glass and is garnished with a fresh raspberry.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a chilled Martini Glass.
- Take 3 to 4 ice cubes in a Cocktail Shaker.
- Add the mentioned quantities of Vodka, Framboise, Cointreau, Cranberry Juice, Lime Cordial and Orange Bitters to it.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the drink gets a dark pink hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a whole raspberry.