- 30 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 15 ml Elderflower Liqueur
- 15 ml Pear Nectar
- 10 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Splash of Sparkling Wine
- Garnish – Lemon Twist
Sparkling Pear is a floral Vodka cocktail made by blending Vodka, Elderflower Nectar, Pear Nectar and Lemon Juice. This delicious cocktail is served in a Champagne Flute and topped up with Sparkling Wine or White Wine. Elderflower Liqueur is used to add floral undernotes, while Pear Nectar is used to add a pear-like, sweet flavour to this amazing concoction.
This delicious cocktail is popular as an evening drink, in many restaurants and bars around the world. Sparkling Wine makes this drink slightly fizzy. Many bartenders sprinkle nutmeg powder over the cocktail to add a spicy aftertaste. Some bartenders make this drink slightly sour by adding a teaspoon of lemon juice. Pear Nectar can be replaced with Pear Liqueur or sparkling pear juice. Cranberry juice can also be added to make this concoction fruity and tangy. Sparkling Pear is an exotic cocktail served at elegant restaurants and bars around the world.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Champagne Flute.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with lots of cracked ice.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, Pear Nectar and Lemon Juice into the Shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the drink becomes chilled.
- Strain and pour the mix into a Champagne Flute and top it up with Sparkling Wine.
- Garnish the drink with a lemon twist.