- 1 part Pinky Vodka
- 1 part Grapefruit Juice
- A splash of Simple Syrup
Sink the Pink is a modern Vodka Cocktail made by blending Vodka, grapefruit juice and simple syrup. This fruity concoction is served at many bars and restaurants around the world. Pinky Vodka is especially used to make this amazing drink. Strawberry Vodka or Raspberry Vodka can also be used to make this cocktail.
Ruby-red grapefruit juice is used to make this cocktail slightly tart. This juice also gives this cocktail its signature pink colour. A splash of simple syrup is added to the mix to make it slightly sweet. This amazing drink is served in a chilled Highball Glass. Strawberries or Raspberries are used to garnish this refreshing drink. This cocktail is simple and easy to make and can be served at home parties and casual hangouts.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Highball Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and pour 3 to 4 ice cubes into it.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Pinky Vodka, Grapefruit Juice and Simple Syrup into the cocktail shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the mix gets a light orange hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Highball Glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a raspberry or a strawberry.