- 45 ml White Mischief Vodka
- 15 ml Peach Schnapps
- 60 ml Cranberry Juice
- 60 ml Orange Juice
‘Sex on the Beach’ is a delicious fruity cocktail made especially for the tropics. It is one of the most popular Highballs that will entice your mind and taste buds with its twist of sweet, lemony and tangy flavours. An equally popular variant of this mix is Woo Woo, which is prepared by subtracting the orange juice.
The history of this Vodka cocktail is hazy and dates back to the year 1987, when an American company (National Distribution) introduced Peach Schnapps for the first time. Ted Pizio, a bartender at Confetti’s in Fort Lauderdale made this mesmerizing drink during spring-break, in the same year. Ted named the drink ‘Sex on the Beach’, owing to the rousing and tempting climate of Fort Lauderdale beaches. This cocktail is ideal for beginners and is easily available in all major bars around the world.
- This is the built-up, fruity Highball made directly in the glass.
- Fill the glass with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Add the mentioned quantities of White Mischief Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice and Orange Juice on the ice.
- Garnish the mix by dropping 2 to 3 pieces of Lemon and stick an Orange wedge on the rim of the glass.
- Stir the cocktail well for blending the spirits and fruit juices properly.
- The Shaken variant of this cocktail is strained and served in a chilled martini glass, without any garnishing.
- Some of the tropical variants of this cocktail replace Pineapple Juice with Orange, and Peach Schnapps with Orange Curacao or Triple Sec.