- 30 ml Vodka
- ½ teaspoon Lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon Triple Sec
Self-destruct is a classic cocktail made by blending Vodka, Lime Juice and Triple Sec. This delicious cocktail is popular as a pre-dinner tipple. This drink is one of the simplest cocktails of all and can be easily made at home. It can be served at celebrations and home parties, before dinner.
Lime juice makes this cocktail slightly tart, while Triple Sec gives it a sweet flavour. Some bartenders also add a dash of Orange Juice to make this drink tangy. The ingredients of this cocktail are shaken vigorously, until the drink gets a hazy white colour. You can serve this cocktail in a Chilled Martini Glass or Old Fashioned Glass. Sweet Lime peel or Orange peel can be used as a garnish.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a chilled Martini Glass.
- Fill a Cocktail Shaker with ice and pour 30ml Vodka, 1 teaspoon Lime Juice and 1 Teaspoon Triple Sec into it.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the mixture becomes hazy white and frosted.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the drink with a lime peel.
- Other sweet liqueurs or Curacao Liqueurs can also be used instead of Triple Sec.