- 10 ml Vodka
- 10 ml Peach Schnapps
- 30 ml Cranberry Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Frozen cranberries to garnish
Seeing Red is a fruity concoction made by blending Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice and Soda. This delicious cocktail is served chilled in Tall Cocktail Glass. The small quantity of Vodka in this drink makes it an amazing tipple.
Several variants of this mix are made using Vodka and White Rum. Cranberry Juice and Peach Schnapps are added to make this concoction fruity and sweet. Cranberry juice gives this drink a pinkish red hue. Club Soda is used to make it fizzy and refreshing. Some bartenders garnish this drink with frozen Cherries or Cranberries. These frozen berries float on the mix and give it an exotic look. Seeing Red is ideal for romantic dinners and is cherished by many couples around the world.
- This cocktail is served shaken and topped up with soda water.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with lots of ice.
- Pour mentioned quantities of Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry Juice into the Shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the drink becomes light pink or pinkish red in colour.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Top up the drink with Soda and garnish with frozen cranberries.