- 350 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300 ml Chilled Milk
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 ml Vodka
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder for Dusting
- Cinnamon stick to decorate
Rompope Drink is a milk cocktail made by blending Vodka, egg yolks, chilled milk, and vanilla extract. This cocktail is similar to the popular Egg Nog, which is generally served at Christmas parties. Egg yolk adds a yellowish hue, while vanilla extract is used as a flavouring agent to make this amazing drink.
This cocktail is made in a large quantity which is why it is made in a Pitcher. Vodka is the base spirit. However, some bartenders use different colourless liquors like Gin or Tequila to make this milky concoction. A teaspoon of sugar can be used to sweeten this drink. Cinnamon Powder is dusted over this delicious cocktail, to give it a spicy aftertaste. Rompope is served in a chilled Martini Glass and garnished with a Cinammon stick, which can be used as a stirrer.
- This milky cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Pour lots of ice in a blender and add the mentioned quantities of Milk, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract and Vodka to it.
- Blend the ingredients, on high, for about 45 seconds.
- Strain and pour the ingredients into a Martini Glass.
- Garnish the cocktail by dusting Cinnamon Powder on it.
- Embellish the mix with a Cinnamon Stick.
Make your party special with different types of Vodka Cocktail Drinks. Get the best and easy Vodka drink recipes at LiveInStyle.