- 1 1/2 parts Vodka
- 3/4 parts Pineapple Juice
- 1 part Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 part Lime Juice
- 1/4 part Simple Syrup
- Pink Rimming Sugar
Perfect Pair is an elegant Vodka Cocktail that blends Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Pomegranate Juice, Lime Juice and Simple Syrup. This delicious drink is ideal for cocktail parties and is found on the menus of many urban bars around the world.
Some bartenders use flavoured Vodka to make this delicious drink. Different colourless liquors can also be used instead of Vodka. To make the drink fruity and tangy, Pineapple and Lime Juice are added. A large quantity of Pomegranate Juice is used to make Perfect Pair pinkish red in colour. Many bartenders also add Simple Syrup to sweeten this drink.
This cocktail is best served in a Martini Glass, with or without crushed ice. Some bartenders rim the glass with pink powdered sugar to add a sweet aftertaste. Rimming also makes the drink look exotic.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and add 4 to 5 ice cubes to it.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Pomegranate Juice, Lime Juice and Simple Syrup into the Shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the drink becomes pinkish red in colour.
- Take a Martini Glass and coat its rim with Pink Rimming Sugar.
- Strain and pour the ingredients into the prepared glass.
- You can garnish the concoction with a lime wedge.