- 30ml Vodka
- 30ml Coffee Liqueur
- 30ml Irish Cream Liqueur
Mudslide is a classic Vodka cocktail made by blending Vodka, Coffee Liqueur and Irish Cream Liqueur. This delicious mix iscalleda milkshake for adults and is known to be a close cousin of a White Russian. Both these Lowball drinks are known for their sweet, coffee-like taste, but Mudslide uses Irish Cream Liqueur instead of cream.
Kahlua is the most common coffee liqueur used to make this delicious cocktail. Some bartenders garnish this cocktail with chocolate syrup to give a chocolaty aftertaste. This concoction is served shaken in a chilled Old Fashioned or Hurricane Glass. You can also blend the ingredients with ice and serve it in a chilled Hurricane Glass. This amazing drink is found on the menus of many restaurants around the world and is popular as a dessert.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a chilled Hurricane Glass
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Vodka, Coffee Liqueur and Irish Cream Liqueur into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the mix becomes light brown in colour.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Old Fashioned or Lowball Glass.
- Garnish the drink with Grated Chocolate.