- 45 ml Vodka
- 45 ml Midori Melon Liqueur
- 30 ml Lemon Juice Pure
Japanese Slipper is one of the popular Vodka Cocktails made by blending Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur and Lemon Juice. This is a refreshing short drink that is light on alcohol and high on fruity flavours. This is one of the most simple and easy cocktails to make.
Cointreau or Triple Sec can be used as a base spirit, instead of Vodka. This refreshing cocktail is known for its sweet and sour undertones and is popular as a before-dinner drink. Japanese Slipper was first created by Jean-Paul Bourguignon at Mietta’s Restaurant, Melbourne, in the year 1984. Over the years, this fruity concoction has earned a name as a popular summer drink, made to beat the heat of warm afternoon. This short, neat fruit drink is found on the menus of many tropical bars and beach restaurants around the world.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a chilled Martini Glass or a Champagne Flute.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and pour 3 to 4 ice cubes into it.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Vodka, Melon Liqueur and Lemon Juice into the Shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the drink gets a greenish hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a Martini Glass or a Champagne Flute.
- Garnish the drink with a lemon peel.