- 1 1/2 parts Pinky Vodka
- 1 part Passoa (Passion fruit liqueur)
- 1/4 part Rose water
- 3 parts Hibiscus drink
- 3 freshly squeezed Lemon wedges
Jamaican Rose is a classic Vodka Cocktail made by blending Pinky Vodka, Passoa, Rose Water and Hibiscus drink. This delicious cocktail is ideal for romantic dinners, where sweet and aromatic drinks are preferred to set the mood. Premium Pinky Vodka is used to make this magical concoction. This Vodka not only adds flavour to the drink, but also gives it a sweet aroma.
Hibiscus drink is used to add a sweet, flowery flavour to this mix. Many bartenders also use Rose Water to make the drink aromatic and sweet. One part passion fruit pulp is used to add tangy flavour to this mix. Some bartenders even squeeze lemon wedges in the drink to make it tart. This amazing concoction is served in a Martini Glass rimmed with powdered sugar. Mint leaves, lemon wedges, rose petals and raspberry flowers are also used as garnish.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Pour the mentioned measures of Pinky Vodka, Rose Water, Passoa and Hibiscus drink in the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the mix becomes chilled and gets a reddish hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the mix with mint leaves, Rose petals, a lemon wedge and a raspberry flower.