- 45 ml Vodka
- 120 ml Guava Juice
- 1 splash Cranberry Juice
- 1 dash Orange Juice
Island Girl is a refreshing tropical cocktail made by blending Vodka, Guava Juice, Cranberry Juice and Orange Juice. This drink is typically served in a Highball Glass and is garnished with a variety of fruits, including Lime Wedges or Orange Slices.
Unlike other Vodka Cocktails, this delicious mix is served stirred. Guava Juice and Cranberry Juice are mixed together to give a yellowish-orange hue to the drink. Cranberry Juice and Orange Juice also make Island Girl slightly tangy. Increase the quantity of Orange juice to make the drink fruity and refreshing. Some bartenders use different colourless liquors like White Rum as the base spirit. This fruity cocktail is best served at beach and pool-side parties and will help you to relax.
- This is a built-up cocktail served chilled in a Highball Glass.
- Take a Highball Glass or Tall Glass and fill it with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Pour 45ml Vodka, 120ml Guava Juice, a splash of Cranberry Juice and a dash of Orange Juice into it.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly, until the cocktail develops a yellowish-orange hue.
- Garnish the mix with a lime wedge
- Mint sprigs and orange slices can also be used to garnish.