- 60 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 15 ml Green Apple Monin syrup
- Lemon juice
- A slice of green apple
Green Apple Martini is a fruity Vodka Cocktail made by blending Vodka, Green Apple Schnapps and Apple Juice. It is also called “Appletini”. Several variants of this fruity mix use different ingredients like Calvados, Apple Puree, Apple Schnapps and many others, to induce the typical Apple flavour in the drink.
Many bartenders use Green Apple Monin syrup, to add the signature Green hue to the mix. A tablespoon of lemon juice can be added to make this drink slightly tart. This delicious version of a Martini is served in a Chilled Martini Glass and is garnished with a thin slice of Apple. Green Apple Martini is found on the menus of many modern and classic bars. This delicious concoction will surely tantalize your taste-buds with its sweet and sour flavour.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and filled it with lots of cracked ice.
- Pour 60 ml Smirnoff Vodka, 15 ml Green Apple Monin Syrup and a dash of Lemon Juice into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients, until the concoction gets a greenish hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a Chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish with a slice of Green Apple.
Make your party special with different types of Vodka Cocktails. Get the best and easy Vodka recipes at LiveInStyle.