- 60 ml Vodka
- 30 ml Cold Coconut cream
- 30 ml Grenadine Syrup
Flaming Ferrari Drink is one of the popular Vodka Cocktails, which are served alighted. This flaming drink is served in an Old Fashioned Glass or a Martini Glass. Different colourless spirits like Vodka, White Rum, Tequila, and many others are used to make this hot and sizzling drink. Grenadine Syrup is used to sweeten the mix. It also adds a typical pomegranate flavour to the drink.
Blue Curacao adds a bluish hue and slightly bitter taste to this mix. Some bartenders skip the Rum and Curacao from the recipe and add Cold Coconut Cream to the drink. Coconut Cream adds a sweet flavour to the mix and makes it appear hazy. Flaming Ferrari Recipe is popular at many modern bars and restaurants around the world. This tasty cocktail will surely delight your taste buds with its sweet and bitter flavours.
- This is a built-up cocktail served alighted in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Martini Glass and pour 60 ml Vodka into it.
- Set the Vodka ablaze and allow the flame to subside.
- Once the flame dwindles, pour 30 ml Coconut Cream in the Glass.
- Add 30 ml Grenadine Syrup to the mix and give it a light stir.
- You can also use an Old Fashioned Glass to make this refreshing concoction.