- 60 ml Vodka
- 20 ml Crème de Cacao
Chocolate Martini is a delicious variant of a Martini made by blending Vodka and Crème de Cacao. This sweet and indulging mix is served in a Martini Glass rimmed with Cocoa. This drink is popular as a desert for romantic dinners. The bitter sweet flavour of Crème de Cacao will surely leave you delighted and wanting more.
Several variants of this delicious cocktail are available at restaurants and bars around the world. Some bartenders use Chocolate Liqueur, instead of Crème de Cacao to give this drink its signature flavour. Fresh cream with chocolate can also be added to this dessert cocktail. To make this concoction more tasty, use flavoured Vodka like Vanilla Vodka as the base spirit. You can garnish this drink with grated chocolate or chocolate flakes, along with a Lemon peel.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take lots of cracked ice in a Cocktail Shaker and add 60ml Vodka to it.
- Gently pour 20ml Crème de Cacao over the mix.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the concoction becomes milky brown in colour.
- Take a Chilled Martini Glass and coat its rim with powdered Cocoa and Sugar.
- Strain and pour the mix into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with grated chocolate and a lemon peel.