- 30 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 15 ml Maraschino Liqueur
- 25 ml Crème de Cacao
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Chocolate covered Cherry
Chocolate Covered Cherry is a chocolaty Vodka Cocktail made by blending Vodka, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Cacao and Chocolate Sauce. A Chocolate Covered Cherry is used as a garnish in this exotic cocktail. This drink is served in a Martini Glass and is also referred to as Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini. It is popular as lovey-dovey cocktail served especially at romantic dinners and Valentine Day celebrations.
This concoction is sweet and chocolaty and is served as a pre-dinner cocktail or a dessert drink. Crème de Cacao and Chocolate Sauce make this drink creamy and slightly bitter. Maraschino Liqueur is used to add a slightly tart flavour. A Chocolate Covered Cherry on a cocktail pick adds an enchanting look to this concoction. Some bartenders use Gin or other colourless liquors, instead of Vodka to make this amazing drink.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Pour 3 to 4 ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and add Vodka, Crème de Cacao and Maraschino Liqueur to it.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the mix becomes chilled and gets a brownish hue.
- Take a Martini Glass and swirl chocolate sauce on the inside.
- Strain and pour the mix into the prepared glass and add 2 to 3 ice cubes to it.
- Garnish the drink with a chocolate covered cherry on a cocktail pick.