- 30 ml Melon liqueur
- 30 ml Coconut Rum
- 20 ml Peach Schnapps
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
Chilly Willy is a refreshing fruity concoction made by blending Melon Liqueur, Coconut Rum, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice. This cocktail will surely tantalize your taste buds with its fruity flavours. Melon Liqueur is used as a base spirit and gives a sweet, melon-like flavour to this mix.
To make this cocktail tangy, orange juice and pineapple juice are added. Some of the tropical variants of this Long Drink add fresh fruit pieces as garnish. Peach Schnapps adds a typical peachy taste to the drink. Chilly Willy is served stirred or shaken in a Hurricane Glass, garnished with a lemon twist and a cocktail umbrella. This lip smacking tropical fruit combo is one of the perfect Long Drinks made to refresh your mind.
- This is a shaken cocktail served in a Hurricane Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with lots of cracked Ice.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Melon Liqueur, Rum and Peach Schnapps into the shaker and shake the ingredients vigorously.
- Add Orange and Pineapple juice to the mix and shake the ingredients until the mix develops a greenish yellow hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a Hurricane Glass and garnish it with a lime wedge.
- Some bartenders use Apple Juice instead of Pineapple Juice.