- 40 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 4 Dashes Tabasco Sauce
Chilli Vodka is a spicy cocktail made by blending Vodka and Tabasco Sauce. Many bartenders serve this sizzling concoction in a Shot Glass. Several variants of this hot mix are available at different bars around the world. Some popular variants are made by adding chilli pepper or chilli flakes, instead of Tabasco Sauce.
Some bartenders add fresh lemon juice to make this straight-up mix slightly sour. Lemon Cordial can also be used to add a greenish hue and a lemony flavour to this mix. Rim the Cocktail Glass with powdered Castor Sugar to give a sweet aftertaste to this concoction. This cocktail is perfect for cold days, when you are looking for something strong and sizzling. You can also top up the drink with club soda and make it fizzy.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Shot Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and drop lots of ice into it.
- Pour 40 ml Smirnoff Vodka, 10 ml Sugar Syrup and 4 dashes of Tabasco Sauce on the ice.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the outside of the shaker becomes frosted.
- Strain and pour the mix into a Shot Glass rimmed with Castor Sugar.
- Garnish the mix by fixing half a slit chilli on the rim.