- 60 ml Vodka
- 1/4 red bell pepper, muddled
- 20 ml simple syrup
- 20 ml lime juice
- Orange juice
- 3 dashes Rhubarb Bitters
Baby Bird is a delicious Vodka Cocktail made by blending Vodka, Lime Juice, Orange Juice and simple syrup. This tangy concoction is found at several modern bars and restaurants around the world. It is a refreshing tropical mix made to beat the heat ofa warm summer.
Flavoured Vodka can be used to make this fruity mix. To make this concoction hot and spicy, muddle a slice of Bell Pepper or Capsicum with Vodka and Lime Juice. Simple syrup is specifically used to sweeten this spicy mix. Red Capsicum, Orange Juice and Lime Juice give this delicious cocktail a yellowish-orange hue and tart flavour. Some bartenders add drops of Rhubarb Bitters to make this drink slightly bitter. This amazing cocktail is best served in a Martini Glass garnished with a Bell Pepper slice or a lime wedge.
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Muddle a slice of Bell Pepper in a Cocktail Shaker and add lots of ice to it.
- Pour 60 ml Vodka, 20 ml Simple Syrup, 20 ml Lime Juice and a dash of Orange Juice into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the cocktail becomes yellowish orange in colour.
- Strain and pour the mix into a Bucket Glass or a Martini Glass.
- Garnish the mix with a salt-crusted bell pepper slice.