- 15 ml Drambuie
- 15 ml cognac
- 15 ml fresh lime juice
Prince Charming is an elegant cocktail made using Drambuie, a fine spirit made by blending aged Scotch, honey, spices and herbs. To alleviate the strong spicy flavour, Cognac is added. Unlike other Whisky or Scotch cocktails, you will find this mix smooth and one that can be savoured.
This elegant mix offers a wonderful signature spicy flavour. The Drambuie adds a charming, golden brown hue to the mix. To dilute the strong spicy notes of Drambuie, fresh lime juice is also added. Some bartenders add Vodka to make the drink more inebriating. Vodka preserves the signature flavour, while adding to the intoxicating effect. This cocktail is best suited for occasions and business parties. Due to its unique composition, Prince Charming is found on the menus of top-notch bars and restaurants only.
- This cocktail is served stirred in an iced Cocktail Glass.
- Fill the shaker with 3 to 4 ice cubes and add the mentioned quantities of spirits to it.
- Stir the ingredients briskly, until the outside of the shaker becomes frosted.
- Ensure that the mix has developed its signature golden brown colour.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- You can garnish the cocktail with a lime wedge, but it is best served straight, without any garnish.
- A Pineapple spear can also be used as a garnish.