- 60 ml Black Dog Whisky
- 60 ml Coke
- Dash of Grenadine
Pitch Dark is a delicious Whisky Cocktail made by blending Whisky and Coke. Well-aged Whisky is used to make this fizzy mix. Unlike other Whisky Cocktails, this concoction is built directly in a glass filled with ice. An Old Fashioned Glass or Highball Glass is used to serve this delightful mix. You can also serve this cocktail stirred in a Highball Glass filled with cracked ice.
Coke is used to dilute the bitter flavour of the Whisky. Some bartenders add few drops of Grenadine to make this cocktail slightly sweet. This cocktail is one of those simplest drinks, which are easy to make and help you to loosen up quickly. This cocktail is served, without any garnish.
- This is a built-up cocktail served in an Old Fashioned Glass.
- Fill an Old Fashioned Glass or Highball Glass with cracked ice.
- Pour 60 ml Whisky into the Glass and top it up with Coke.
- Pour a few drops of Grenadine in the mix and give it a light stir.
- Crushed ice can be used to chill the drink faster.
- You can also replace the Whisky with Rum or Brandy.