- 10 ml Signature Whisky
- A dash of Bitters
On the Fence is a refreshing Whisky Cocktail made by blending Whisky and Cider. This is a classic cocktail, which was created by American farmers, three hundred years ago. At that time, these farmers mixed Apple Cider and Rye Whisky to make this delicious drink. Few drops of Angostura Bitters are added to some of the modern variants of this cocktail.
This delicious mix is also called ‘Stone Fence’. Apple Cider gives a light orange hue to this mix. The amazing concoction is served in an Old Fashioned Glass but a Tall Glass can also be used. Some bartenders add crushed ice to keep this drink chilled for a longer time. You can garnish the cocktail with crushed mint leaves to give it minty aftertaste.
- This is a built-up cocktail made directly in a Tall Glass.
- Take a Tall Glass and half fill it with ice cubes.
- Pour 10 ml Whisky and Cider on the ice and add a few drops of Bitters to the mix.
- Stir the ingredients rigorously, until the drink gets an orange hue.
- Garnish the mix with mint sprigs and lime.
- Crushed ice can be used instead of ice cubes.