- 20 ml Black Dog Centenary Scotch
- 10ml Drambuie
- 10ml Orange Juice
- A dash of orange bitters
- Orange slice, to decorate
Long Gone Cocktail is a fruity tipple made by blending Scotch, Drambuie and Orange Juice. This delicious mix is served before or after dinner and is popular as a Nightcap. This amazing cocktail is mild, and the mixture of Drambuie and Orange Juice makes it refreshing and relaxing.
This cocktail gets the name ‘Long Gone’ due to the delicious flavour which makes it impossible to resist.Drambuie gives this cocktail a unique herbal and sweet flavour. Angostura Bitters or Orange Bitters is added to make this drink slightly bitter. The drink can be given an extra punch of tanginess by increasing the quantity of Orange Juice in it. You can also use Bourbon or well-aged Whisky, instead of Scotch. Garnish this refreshing mix with a slice of Orange and serve it in a Martini Glass. This drink is best to sip with a bite of dark chocolate.
- This is a shaken cocktail served chilled in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Pour the mentioned quantities of Scotch, Drambuie and Orange Juice in it
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the mix develops a yellowish hue.
- Strain and pour the drink into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with an orange slice or a lemon peel.