- 60 ml Black Dog Centenary Scotch Whisky
- 30 ml Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tsp Grenadine Syrup
Blinder is an exotic Highball ideal for the tropics. This cocktail is made by blending Scotch and grapefruit juice. The fruit juices suppress the smoky flavour of the Scotch and turn this mix into a tropical delight. Unlike other Scotch cocktails, this concoction will delight your taste buds with its sweet and sour flavours.
This drink is best served in a Highball or Collins Glass filled with lots of ice. Grenadine is not blended with the Scotch, but is carefully dropped into the centre of the glass to give an attractive look to the cocktail. Different tropical variants of this mix replace grapefruit juice with Vanilla Ice-cream or Lemonade. The fruity flavours of Blinder will refresh your mind and help you relax, which is why it is found on the menus of most beach parties and pool bars. Serve Blinder Scotch and Whisky Cocktail chill.
- This refreshing tropical cocktail is served stirred.
- The drink is built-up directly in a Highball Glass.
- Fill the Highball Glass with lots of ice and then pour the mentioned quantities of Scotch and grapefruit juice into it.
- Stir the mix for some time and then pour Grenadine syrup in the centre of the glass.
- Crushed ice can be used instead of ice cubes.
- You can garnish the cocktail with a lemon wedge or fresh herb leaves.