It’s that time of year again. How can you ensure that your party is one guests will remember? With drinks inspired by some of the world’s top bartenders – these drinks not only look impressive, but are also quick to prepare with easy-to-follow instructions. Why not also just our World Class bartender top tips to help master these perfect serves.
Ciroc Champagne Cosmopolitan
A colourful, classy drink that will impress any guest and add a touch of sophistication to festive occasions.
- Add 35ml of Cîroc vodka, 45ml of cranberry juice, 10ml of fresh lime juice and ice to a shaker
- Shake to combine
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a Champagne flute. Top with Champagne
- Twist a slice of orange peel (try to get as little pith as possible) over the glass to release the oils and place on the side to garnish
Johnnie Walker Gold Label Hot Toddy
Chilly evenings are the best time to experiment with heated drinks to give your guests an extra-warm welcome. The hot toddy has long been a winter staple, combining seasonal citrus and base of dark spirit.
- 50ml Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Scotch whisky
- 75ml boiling water
- 25ml honey
- 25ml lemon juice
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Place a bar spoon with runny honey in a latte glass
- Add the hot water
- Add the lemon juice and stir
- Add the Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Scotch whisky and stir once more
- Garnish with a clove-studded lemon wedge and a cinnamon stick
The Singleton Of Glen Ord
- Add 50ml of The Singleton of Glen Ord, , 25ml of sweet vermouth and one dash of Angostura bitters to a mixing glass
- Add ice and stir
- Strain into a Martini glass or coupe
- Twist a slice of orange peel (try to get as little pith as possible) to release the oils and place on the side of the glass
- Garnish with a Maraschino cherry
Ketel One Vodka Candy Cane
This candy cane-infused drink will bring a festive twist to winter nights in with friends.
- Pour a bottle of Ketel One Vodka into a lidded jar
- Split a vanilla pod lengthways with a sharp knife and add to the vodka
- Crush six candy canes
- Add the crushed candy canes to the jar with the vanilla pod and vodka
- Add a splash of cherry brandy for colour
- Seal and leave in a cool, dark place for four days, shaking occasionally
- Strain to remove the vanilla pod and sediment
- Crush a few candy canes
- Apply Crème de Cacao to the outer rim of a Martini glass or coupe
- Coat the rim with the crushed candy canes
- Pour 50ml of candy cane vodka, 25ml of clear Crème de Cacao and one dash of Angostura bitters into a shaker with ice
- Shake and strain into a Martini glass or coupe
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!