Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PEPSI IPL 2013 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ticket entitles the holder (“Holder”) to attend the stadium in respect of the match, details of which are referred to on the ticket (“Stadium” and “Match” respectively).
- This ticket must be produced by the Holder at the time of entry into the Stadium. The entry gates will open 3 hours before the start of the Match or such other time as may be advised/published in respect of the Match.
- Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the ticket has been defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Each entry ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
- The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
- The Holder must retain this ticket at all times whilst in the Stadium. The ticket should be produced whenever demanded by the organiser of the Match (“Organiser”) and the Organiser’s representatives.
- The Organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the Holder at any time for security reasons.
- No item including without limitation banners or flags etc, displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser’s view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor related to the Match, will be allowed into the Stadium.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Stadium.
- No food may be brought into the Stadium. No alcohol may brought into or taken out of the Stadium.
- No smoking is allowed within the Stadium.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in paras 7, 8 & 9 above) without any liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
- This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
- This ticket shall not be offered for sale, auctioned, exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign) or otherwise, with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Organiser.
- The use of any equipment of any kind including without limitation mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc is strictly prohibited. By way of exception to this paragraph the Holder may bring and use a pocket-sized (i.e. small) camera but the use of such camera must be for personal and private use and no commercial use must be made by the holder or any third party of any image(s) (moving or still) taken or otherwise captured within the Stadium during or at any time after the Match.
- The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that The Board of Control for Cricket in India (“BCCI”) is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
- The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium.
- Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
- The Holder shall not engage in any form of “Ambush Marketing” and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
- Refunds will only be made if the Match is cancelled without a single ball being bowled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Match.
- Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behaviour referred to in paragraph 20 above or any action in breach of paragraph 21 will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life-bans being imposed on such persons.
- Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of BCCI and the Organiser.
- Entry into the Stadium constitutes the agreement by the Holder to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any Stadium regulations which may be displayed at the Stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the Stadium.
- No betting of any kind is permitted in any part of the Stadium.
- On no occasion is play guaranteed.
- Any property left anywhere at the Stadium remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and neither the BCCI nor the Organiser accepts any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- Neither the BCCI, nor the Organiser nor any other person shall, to the fullest extent allowable by law, be liable to the Holder for death,any injury or any other loss of any kind suffered by the Holder within the Stadium including without limitation as a result of the Holder being hit by a cricket ball which has been hit, thrown or otherwise projected from the field of play, whether the same occurs before, during or after the Match (including without limitation during any breaks between innings or during any innings) and the Holder hereby waives all rights to bring any claim of any kind against the BCCI, the Organiser or any third party in relation to any of the foregoing.
- Children of three years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, entry shall be subject to any Stadium regulations specific to the Stadium.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the Stadium in each case if they are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.