T&C - Royal Challenge Whisky “Rs. 50/- recharge”
T&C - Royal Challenge Whisky “Rs. 50/- recharge”
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every person (“Participant”) entering the Royal Challenge Whisky “Rs. 50/- recharge campaign” (the “Campaign”) conducted by United Spirits Limited (“USL”).
- By entering this campaign, all Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you are not agreeable to any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Campaign.
- The Campaign is applicable on limited stocks only and is valid till stocks last. Each Participant must SMS the unique code on the scratch card to9008590085 to avail the recharge.
- Each Participant must complete the above entry process, on or before: (a) the Closing Date to be eligible to participate in the Campaign for the Prize (defined above). No calls to USL will be accepted. By entering the Campaign, each Participant promises that he or she fulfils the eligibility requirements.
- USL reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and the eligibility of Participant In the event of any dispute concerning the eligibility of any Participant, USL’s decision shall be final.
- The prize in the Campaign may be subject to variation at the discretion of USL, and any change will be final and binding upon every Participant who enters this Campaign.
- The prize for this Campaign will be given to the participants as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Each participant must accept his/ her prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at USL’s sole discretion. USL reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if a prize or a component of it cannot be awarded or utilized as described.
General Terms and Conditions
- Employees of USL or their relatives or employees of USL's affiliates, group companies, and marketing and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions (including instructions) will disqualify any Participant from continuing to take part in the Campaign and such Participant's participation will be invalid. USL retains the sole discretion to refuse Participants the right to participate if it feels that these Terms and Conditions are being violated.
- USL reserves the right to change any details of the Campaign, including but not limited to amending these Terms and Conditions; the type of Campaign and the prizes for the Campaign. USL reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw the Campaign in its absolute discretion provided that USL shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- USL shall not be liable to award/provide the prize(s) and/or declare the winners of the prizes of the Campaign due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, Act of God, insurrection or civil disorder, religious strife, war or military operations, terrorist act, partial or total strikes, either internal or external, lock-out, epidemic, blockage of means of transport or of supplies, national or local emergency, earthquake, fire, storm, flood, water damage, governmental, regulatory or legal restrictions, acts or omissions of persons for whom USL is not responsible.
- By entering this Campaign, Participants agree to hold harmless USL , its agencies, the judges and its affiliates, against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) Participant's participation in the Campaign; (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded; and (iii) the administration of the Campaign and the distribution of prizes awarded. Participants hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action (including negligence) including but not limited to loss or damage to person or property which the Participant and his/her representatives or assignees may have, suffer or which may hereinafter accrue to the Participant or as a result of the Participant's participation in the Campaign or use of the prizes awarded.
- All Participants acknowledge and agree that the decisions of USL with respect to all aspects of the Campaign are final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard
- USL shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, delayed, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void and may be disqualified at any time. USL does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, lost delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/ data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- USL is not liable for any problems, errors, or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this Campaign, including but not limited to, any damage to the Participant's computer or other technical device, or software, as a result of the Participant's participation in this Campaign. USL shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with this Campaign, prize or prizes and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by a Participant arising from this Campaign, prize or prizes.
- USL advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and abides by a strict code of marketing practice for alcoholic beverages. It is a condition of this Campaign that Participants comply with applicable regulations and guidelines for the responsible service and promotion of alcohol, (available at www.DrinkIQ.com). Participants are encouraged to visit www.DrinkIQ.com for information on safe drinking, standard drinks and related issues.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Indian laws shall be exclusively applicable to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Campaign or these Terms and Conditions. The courts at Bengaluru shall have sole jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Campaign