Style Radio Terms and Conditions
Style Radio Terms and Conditions
- Style Radio is a property of United Spirits Limited (USL) and is managed by Viva Connect and PHD
- Only persons aged 25 years and above are eligible to listen to the Style Radio content
- Subject to clause 1 above, the mobile platform of Style Radio is open to Indians, permanent residents and holders of valid employment passes or work permits. The mobile platform of Style Radio shall in all respects be governed by the laws of India. It shall be the sole responsibility of each listener to ensure that he/she complies with and does not contravene any laws to which he/she may be personally subject. Each listener shall be personally responsible for any taxes incurred as a result of accepting any prize, if there are any for any contests and / promotions hosted on the mobile platform of Style Radio.
- By listening to the content and participating in any contests / promotions therein, participants agree to abide by the rules and regulations
- All decisions made by USL are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Only entrants who place a missed call to the designated number shall be eligible to get a call back and participate in any contests and / or promotions.
- To listen to Style Radio and / or participate in any contest / promotion, a user will have to
- Give a missed call to Style Radio at 1800 3002 4002
- Thereafter, the user will receive an incoming call on the same mobile number / telephone number from where the missed call is received.
- The user will be eligible to listen to 56 minutes of content as free in a month across 4 brands.
- Upon completion of the entire 56 minutes of content in a month, the consumer will receive an SMS informing to give missed call next month.
- All entrants warrant that they have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. To listen to Style Radio and to participate in the contests / promotion, the users should agree to these terms and conditions.
- USL reserves the right to change any details of the Promotion, including but not limited to amending these Terms and Conditions; the type of Promotion and the prizes for the Promotion. USL reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw the Promotion in its absolute discretion provided that USL shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- By listening to Style Radio and by entering any contests or promotions, participants agree to hold harmless USL, its agencies, the judges and its affiliates, against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) participant’s and/or his friends’ participation in the Promotion; (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded. Participants and/or his friends’ hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action (including negligence) including but not limited to loss or damage to person or property which the participant, may suffer or which may hereinafter accrue to the participant and/or his friends’ or as a result of the participant’s participation in the Promotion or use of the prizes awarded.
- United Spirit, Viva Connect and PHD will not be responsible for any failure of mobile connectivity to 1800 3002 4002 due to network issues at the user’s end or at the end of the operator or due to any other issue at the end of Mobile Service Operator.
- USL reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who has, in the opinion of USL, engaged in conduct in entering or participating in the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or USL.
- USL shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with this Promotion, prize or prizes and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by a participant arising from this Promotion or the prize/s.
- USL shall not be responsible if Style Radio or any contest and / or promotion has to be suspended or terminated in a particular city/state due to Force Majeure including any authority action which results in removal of visibility materials from the stores, in which case the mobile platform of Style Radio and / or any contest or promotion will be suspended or terminated without any liability to USL.
- USL advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and abides by a strict code of marketing practice for alcoholic beverages. Participants are encouraged to visit www.DrinkIQ.com for information on safe drinking, standard drinks and related issues.
- Indian laws shall apply to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with Style Radio and any contest / promotion or these Terms and Conditions. The courts at Bengaluru shall have sole jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with Style Radio and / or any contest / promotion on this mobile platform