Liam Payne’s brush with fire

One Direction star Liam Payne was rushed to hospital after a fire broke out on his balcony on Monday night (September 2), and left a friend injured. Apparently something went wrong with the heater in the £2 million flat in London’s Canary Wharf, causing Liam’s buddy to suffer burns to his hands and face. “His friend went to fill up the gas for a heating lamp, there was some sort of accident and the whole balcony went up in flames,” says a source. Two other people are also said to have suffered burns, though Liam himself was in the kitchen when the incident took place and remains unharmed. His band-mates weren’t at the scene either, but we’re guessing they won’t be singing ‘We didn’t start the fire’ any time soon!

Post by - Sonali Velinker Kamat

Image credit - wallfive.com

Liam Payne’s brush with fire

Sonali Velinker Kamat

One Direction star Liam Payne was rushed to hospital after a fire broke out on his balcony on Monday night (September 2), and left a friend injured. Apparently something went wrong with the heater in the £2 million flat in London’s Canary Wharf, causing Liam’s buddy to suffer burns to his hands and face. “His friend went to fill up the gas for a heating lamp, there was some sort of accident and the whole balcony went up in flames,” says a source. Two other people are also said to have suffered burns, though Liam himself was in the kitchen when the incident took place and remains unharmed. His band-mates weren’t at the scene either, but we’re guessing they won’t be singing ‘We didn’t start the fire’ any time soon!

Post by - Sonali Velinker Kamat

Image credit - wallfive.com

Interested in more such stories? Subscribe to LiveInStyle.com

  •