Paint the world this Holi @ Bakstage
5 Colorful reasons to celebrate Holi at Bakstage
Imagine if this world was a box of crayons and you had the choice to spread all the colors of your choice? Well, nothing of that sort is happening now. What?s happening is at Bakstage, we?re gearing up for the city?s best pre-Holi bash. When spring has set in, can the festival of colors be far? Certainly NOT! Join us on the 4th of March for an exciting evening full of colors, music, and everything else that you need to lift up your spirit.
Check out the top 5 colorful reasons why you should be at Backstage and nowhere else:
1. Dry herbal colors to set in the right mood for Holi. Getting wet is so passé?so, we?d keep our clothes dry but our souls wet
2. Thandai for making the envirnomet super cool - What'?s holi without a little bhang to make us all tipsy? All other things can wait, but on the day of holi, it has to be bhang
3. Colorful Music - We have DJs Sunny and Puneet who would ensure that your feet never stop tapping. After all, what?s holi without some foot-tapping chartbusters?
4. Soulful Sufi Nite - Oh, this bash falls on a Wednesday and that is our Sufi night as well!! After a blasting pre-holi bash, it will be time for some soulful sufiyana renditions to calm the uber-excited nerves
5. Extended Happy Hours - What more?? Well, we?ve our happy hours extended till 10 pm. Now if you?re still thinking over, you?re wasting time. We?re all set?where are you? But don?t forget, your life is precious. So, this holi, drink responsibly?celebrate responsibly. See you on 4th! For details please call -
Article By: Abhishek Sengupta LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!