Cupid Strikes at Opus - Top reasons to celebrate the Valentine
Opus, since its inception in 2003 has managed to carve a place for itself in the hearts of the lovers of good food and music. This valentine?s, Opus brings to you a number to reasons to not think about any other place to celebrate the festival of love. And, yes, it?s not just one day, but you have to yourself a whole week to fall in love, celebrate love, and re-ignite the fire. Here?re the reasons why you can?t afford to miss out:
1. The Silver Valentine?s Ball @ Opus, Feb 14th : Love is a wine that turns potent with time. For those who look at the silver lining in their hair every day yet feel the love inside them growing ever young, join us at the Silver Valentine?s Ball on this 14th! We have Roy Ayers and Take 5 with their jazz, followed by standup comedy, Raymond and Sheri Brass band, and CeeBee & kjo.
2. Rodney Branigan (India Tour) & Peter Dickson - On the 13th, we have the multi-talented, Texas born Rodney Branigan, the man who can play two guitars at a time. Immerse yourselves in the music of this genius, and allow his soulful voice to take you on a journey to wonderland
3. We are also playing the Oriental/indo/Latin jazz fusion guitarist Peter Dickinson on the house on 13th. Peter, who has performed with the likes of Martin Taylor, is arguably one of the finest musicians of today?s time.
4. Wanna sing for your love? Kroaknights with Ceebee ?Valentine?s Special, on the 15th of Feb is the perfect event for you!! Hold on!! The couple who would sing stand a chance to win free drinks and gift vouchers!! Naah?there can?t be a better way to celebrate the valentines!
5. Add to it the electrifying ambience of Opus?where the people who run it have equal fun with the guests. But?as they say, Good things do not last forever. So, go ahead and book a table now! Honestly, we don?t want to see you anywhere else.
Call 98440 30198 for more details!
Article By: Abhishek Sengupta
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!