Cupid Strikes at Afraa: 5 Reasons to be at Afraa this Valentine
Currently, Afraa is one of the most coveted places to be in Kolkata, especially if you love a place which would not be too crowded, but rather, a nice place to chill out. Check out our top five reasons to be there on this Valentine?s Day.
1. The Location ? Afraa is conveniently located at City Center I. The best part? It occupies the sixth and seventh floor of a building, and is not very crowded most of the times. Parking is never an issue, and taxis and other conveyance is available till quite late in the night.
2. The Scene ? One of the best things about Afraa is the ambiance. As it is located on the 6th and 7th floor of a building (the 6th floor being the lounge and the 7th floor is the family dining space), you would be able to get a clear view around the area, and if you choose to sit outside, the ambiance is perfect for a hookah and a few drinks.
3. The Food ? Afraa offers a set of great food, including thin crust pizzas to die for, straight from their wood fire oven. They make a gorgeous Four Seasons Pizza, filled with fresh mushrooms, marinated onions and mozzarella cheese. They also have slow cooked pork chops which are beautifully made.
4. The Drinks - At Afraa Lounge, do not miss the Single Malt Counter, which offers a set of fine single malts from different parts of Scotland, and you can also check out their wide range of cocktails.
5. The Music ? The music is a mishmash of different beats ? romantic music and retro beats will be on offer, but so will be some modern Bollywood and hip hop. The music is perfect for dancing, and you would love shaking your legs in Afraa. Afraa?s location and ambiance might be a killer combo, but the music and food, along with potent cocktails and drinks take it one step forward. Check out Afraa this Valentine?s Day for attractive offers and some fun times.