To celebrate the fiesta of autumn, Afraa in association with Ciroc presents an evening to remember. To usher in a mood of jollification, CONFLUENCE brings to you a fashion ensemble, blended through storytelling and showcasing. This gala event takes place at Afraa on the 17th of October, from 8 PM onwards. The show is conceptualized by Tina Mukherjee and Kaushik & Rajat, and would be hosted by the very eminent elocutionist Sujoy Prasad Chatterjee. Here?s a quick glance at what lies ahead for the guests of this event:
- A fashionista?s tribute to Begum Akhtar, the queen of Ghazal and Thumri, by Tejas Gandhi N Chique, one of the most happening fashion designers in town.
- Shwetambari Sarees, Salt Lake, showcases its creations by giving a tribute to the Bollywood divas, starting from Meena Kumari to Madhuri Dixit.
- Sumona Parekh of Sumona Couture, who started off as a jewellery designer and later ventured into fine clothing, will present her latest collection ?Bridal 2014?. Mumtaz Sorcar will walk the ramp for her.
- Md Ikhlas, after creating an impression at the Kolkata fashion Week, will showcase his collection for men, albeit with a feminine touch.
- Deboshree will bring live to stage the rich heritage of Bengal through her collection of exclusive sarees.
- This event will also see actress Rituparna Sengupta walking the ramp as a showstopper for Deboshree?s.
- An array of fine food and drinks would be for the guests, so expect some exclusive dishes and cocktails to add color to this evening.