Drinking is fun, but you don?t want to be caught doing this.
- DUI- Or driving under the influence of alcohol is very serious no matter how sure of your driving ability you are. Not only are you risking your own life, but also of others around you. Make sure if you are drinking you have a cab that you can take or a sober friend who can drive you.
2. Click wild pictures and share them on social media. Everyone has a right to their own privacy but when alcohol reduces your inhibitions your boss just might be the one to see your wild party pictures!
3. Drunk texting- Whether it?s your friend or someone you like, don?t start a conversation with someone when you are drunk. You never know when you might get into trouble and not know what you did.
4. Talk to your ex- Guys this is a total no-no. Most people get very emotional after a few drinks and at that time calling up your ex might seem like the perfect solution, but resist that temptation or you might end up crushing any chances left of saving that relationship with your drunken talk.
5. Respond to anything that is work related- Not only does not this help in maintaining a better work life balance, but it also saves you from saying or writing things you didn?t mean to or in a language you could have avoided.
6. Don't let strangers buy or give you drinks. If a close friend offers to buy one it's usually safe. But don?t take any drinks from strangers.
7. The next in line to avoid is getting flirtatious with a stranger. You don?t want to end up regretting what you did the next day.
8. Try to tell people you?re not drunk.Especially the bouncers. It?s the surest way to prove to them that you are, in fact, utterly wasted. If you are asked to step out of a club because of your drunken behavior, simply comply, even if you don?t agree.
9.Don?t continue partying if you feel uncomfortable or unexpectedly sick. Take help of the host or your friends to arrange you a cab on the way back.
10.Get into a fight- When drunk you may think that someone who disagrees with you is committing a crime, and you may end up verbally or even physically abusing an innocent person. Or you might be the one who ends up going home with a broken bone or two.
Above all, use your common sense and Drink within your limits!