Usher in the New Year in Style: Celebrations begin at Aromas Lawn, The Kenilworth
December inevitably throws this city in a festive mood. The nip in the air, preparing for the Christmas, getting ready for the New Year, all these keep us occupied. But despite all these, we must find some time out for celebrations. Aromas Lawn @ The Kenilworth is ready with the best plan to celebrate this Christmas and New Year in style. Loads to good food, great music, fantabulous DJs, live performances, and what not. Let's take you quickly through what all has been planned, and I am sure that you would NOT want to miss out on this. Take a quick look:
- Gala Buffet, live music, and lot of good times: On the 24th, we are going live with Diptarka, an immensely talented singer whose range spans from Indian Classical to modern rock. We also have a huge array of drinks and gala buffet laid out for you. Some noble man once said, good food, wine, and music should go together.
- Christmas Time!!!: On the big day, we plan to start a bit early with an exquisite brunch buffet. Starting at 12 and going on till 4, we will have DJs Tim-me and Justin play for you...and of course, lots of good food and wine. Happy Days, eh?
- The Penultimate Day: On the 31st, 8 pm onwards, we are starting our countdown for 2017. The celebrations begin with India's only new-age boyband VOICEZ, accompanied by Shantam Kar and Joydeep Banerjee. They intend to create sheer magic through their sound that blends the genres with ease
- Unlimited food and beverages: On all these three days, we are offering an unlimited food and beverage offer, but only on selected brands. That too is a good deal, isn't it?
- Welcome shots: Irrespective of which package you choose, we will welcome you with a shot...from the glass, of course!
These reasons can't be ignored or refuted. So, pick up your phone and dial +918450082054 to reserve a table. Talk to us to know more about the packages. We would be glad to have you on that day. So, what are you waiting for? Come'n dial the number, mate!
We encourage responsible drinking, and please...do NOT drink and drive.